While eating healthy foods, consuming plenty of protein and fiber, and exercising daily continue to be critical tools for regulating your blood sugar, for many of us these will not be enough on their own.
We all know that jittery feeling that comes with a blood sugar spike and the whole-body exhaustion that comes with a crash, but many of us write off some of these feelings as “normal” instead of doing something about them!
You CAN face each day with energy and vitality.
You CAN feel good in your body.
You CAN lose weight, even if nothing you’ve tried seems to be working.
Hacking into your metabolic health by focusing on insulin sensitivity and blood sugar balance can go a long way to helping you feel like yourself again… And Gluco Support is making this easier than ever!
With a high-powered blend of herbs, Gluco Support addresses blood sugar balance from the inside out so your other healthy habits have even more power (with no extra effort on your part!)
It’s Not Your Average Blood Sugar Supplement Because…
Gluco Support has a unique blend of herbs that are hand-selected for their power. This combo is one you can’t match through food alone or with grocery store supplements!
Gluco Support is an incredible blend of blood sugar-stabilizing herbs that will help prevent blood sugar spikes and dips that leave you hangry or crashing by 3pm. It also improves your sensitivity to insulin so your body uses more glucose as energy instead of storing it as fat.
This formula is the highest quality, most bioavailable supplement you’ll find, and I know you’re going to fall in love with it!
What’s in Gluco Support?
Recommended use: It is best to space out your Gluco Support throughout the day and take it with meals. The recommended dosage is 4 capsules/day, so what I find is easiest is to take 2 with breakfast and 2 with dinner (but you could easily divide it to take some with all 3 meals, too!).
Magneiusm, Citric acid...
For Best Results, Use Gluco Support: Special Offer Along With…
I’ve been right where you are…
My hormones were threatening to derail my health, my family and my career, and I was desperate for a natural solution. Through each healing transformation I’ve experienced in my life, supplements have been an essential part of my protocols. Nutrition, self-care, and supplements have always gone hand-in-hand in my approach to healing your hormones and body.
And now? I’ve sourced the perfect supplements for your hormones and put them in one place so you can get your hormones and body on track as well.
Supplements have a special power that you can’t get from other healing strategies. With concentrated, bioavailable nutrients, vitamins, minerals, and adaptogenic herbs, supplements offer a unique benefit to your body in a simple, convenient package.
Unfortunately, in my research of other supplements and brands, so much of what I found was people cutting corners and not offering the best products possible. That’s why I decided to launch my own line of Essentially Whole supplements. I’ve worked closely with my manufacturer to be confident you are getting the best possible supplements of the highest quality to make the biggest impact on your health.
Whether your hormonal challenges have to do with stress, weight, metabolic or reproductive hormones, the supplements you’ll find in the Essentially Whole store were designed to work with your body’s natural processes, enhancing them for optimal performance.
Here are a few things that make Essentially Whole Supplements special:
Effective, Natural, Science-Based Solutions for Your Health
In a world filled with products touting health benefits, it can be hard to distinguish what is real and what is not. That’s why I wanted to provide you with supplements that you can be confident using to fuel your and your family’s bodies. Each product I offer is created with only the highest quality ingredients in forms that are easily put to use by your body. Every ingredient has been tested for effectiveness and bioavailability to ensure that you are only getting the best of the best!
3-Stage Testing that EXCEEDS Industry Standards
When I decided to embark on this journey of supplying you with the BEST supplements possible, I knew I needed to partner with a manufacturer that shared my beliefs in going above and beyond to ensure quality. You can be confident that your product has been tested…
1. Before production (to make sure the raw materials are of the highest quality)
2. During manufacturing (to make sure the product is not compromised in any way)
3. After packaging (to make sure what gets into your hands is pure and free of any contamination)
This goes above and beyond the industry standards, but I wouldn’t have it any other way!
When you buy grocery store supplements, you pick up your bottle, hope it is what it says it is, and go on with your life. When you partner with me through purchasing Essentially Whole supplements, you aren’t left to fend for yourself. I am committed to continuing to provide you with resources and solutions to help you achieve your health goals!
What It All Comes Down To…
These products WORK. I use them myself each and every day, and I share them with my friends, family, and -- most importantly -- with YOU. I don’t want you compromising your health with second-rate supplements. That’s why I have decided to put the power back in your hands with Essentially Whole products. You can be confident you are only getting the best of the best to enable you to heal your body naturally!
- Shipping within the lower 48 states is free for all orders over $97 (after discounts are applied). Orders less than $97 will include a flat shipping rate of $9.95.
- Shipping to Hawaii or Alaska is free for all orders over $127 (after discounts are applied). Orders less than $127 will include a flat shipping rate of $14.95.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Mariza recommends taking Gluco Support as you would other daily supplements, with your meals at breakfast and dinner.
- Take 2 capsules right before breakfast to help keep your blood sugar and insulin levels steady throughout the day.
- Take another 2 capsules at dinner, when we are naturally more insulin resistant, to level out your blood sugar, especially post meal. This will help diminish late night cravings and sleep issues.
Metabolic Restore is a powerful vitamin/mineral formula that provides the most critical nutrients to help support the conversion of carbohydrates, fats, and proteins to energy, and to promote an appropriate response to the hormone insulin. As a result, Metabolic Restore optimizes metabolic function on a mitochondrial level to ensure the body is experiencing sustainable energy and brain function.
- Aids in healthy insulin sensitivity, glucose tolerance and carbohydrate metabolism
- Essential minerals for the production of thyroid hormones, with thyroid function being a key factor in regulating the body’s metabolic rate
- Support immune function and eye health, both of which may be affected by blood glucose levels
Gluco Support is a powerful herbal blood sugar control supplement that exerts insulin-like properties and can aid in managing blood glucose by helping to transport glucose out of the bloodstream and into cells to be used for energy. These powerful herbal ingredients play roles in blood sugar control, uptake of glucose by muscle cells, and may help maintain healthy blood lipids such as triglycerides and low-density lipoprotein (LDL). And has been shown to support cardiovascular health through its antioxidant properties and ability to assist with a healthy inflammatory response
- Increases energy that lasts all day (without crashing midafternoon)
- Stabilize blood sugar levels to improve insulin regulation and prevent that “roller coaster” feeling of being jittery and crashing
- Reduces mid-afternoon and late night cravings
- Maintain a healthy metabolism so stubborn weight no longer clings to your midsection
- Support cardiovascular health through its antioxidant properties and ability to assist with a healthy inflammatory response
- Effectively improves blood sugar control, uptake of glucose by muscle cells, and helps to maintain healthy blood lipids such as triglycerides and low-density lipoprotein (LDL).